Virtual Air Guitar Company
Based in Helsinki, Finland
June 15, 2017
Air Guitar Warrior is is a rhythm shooter for everyone who enjoys a good measure of over-the-top rock attitude in their indie games. The gameplay combines classic side-scrollers with rhythm games. Your guitar is a weapon that you fire by tapping buttons in time to the music. Find the legendary sword-guitar and challenge Heavy Metal Zeus in the Temple of the Rock Gods!
- Rock your way through 50 hand-painted levels, from post-apocalyptic ruins to the pits of pandemonium
- Destroy flaming skulls, ghost vikings, aliens, demons and more
- Duel with 13 giant bosses
- 21 crazy vehicles including dinosaurs, sharks with lasers, tigers and jet-powered crocodiles, featuring different gameplay for flying and ground vehicles
- 8 guitar weapons, including a customizable sword-guitar
- 5 unique fire modes per guitar: switch modes tactically to survive
Official Trailer YouTube
How to play air guitar - WARRIOR STYLE! (gameplay trailer) YouTube
Soundtrack preview YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Press Release 2017-05-08: Air Guitar Warrior Gamepad Edition rocks Xbox One on June 15th
Air Guitar Warrior on Twitter
Air Guitar Warrior on Facebook
About Virtual Air Guitar Company
Virtual Air Guitar Company is a Finnish indie studio specializing in motion games, from full-body action to precise fingertip control. The company was founded in 2006 by computer vision and virtual reality researchers.
More information on Virtual Air Guitar Company, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Air Guitar Warrior Gamepad Edition Credits
Design and Programming
Mika Tyyskä / Mr. Fastfinger
Voice of Heavy Metal Zeus